by Guest | 2:39 pm, June 28, 2012
Guest post by Alexander Hornaday First things, being already dangerously close to banishment to the Frummery as it is, let me affirm wholeheartedly that I abhor the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (hereinafter “Obamacare”). I believe that it is bad policy that represents a galling intrusion on our liberties and will have calamitous effects [...]
by David K. Williams, Jr. | 1:05 pm, April 7, 2011
Trust Obama? – Reason MagazineAs explained in the Reason Magazine story linked above, President Obama has not even made a cursory attempt to abide by either the Constitution or the War Powers Act in his decision to bomb Libya.Likewise, neither Obama no…
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?