by Eileen | 2:04 am, January 13, 2013
So this is an interesting decision, especially given the TSA’s recent announcement that, yet again, it wants to use private companies and private datasets to profile airline passengers. Rahinah Ibrahim, a Malaysian national, has been fighting her inclusion on a secret no-fly list since 2005. She was arrested and held after trying to fly home [...]
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?