by Randall Smith | 10:04 pm, January 20, 2013
A Utah business owner has fired two employees because they supported Obama. What a lovely example of thought crimes in the work place. There are some cheering the firing but I find the idea repugnant.
Let’s put this in slightly different terms. “A Ut…
by PerlStalker | 7:14 am, May 23, 2011
Utah has become the first state to allow gold and silver as legal tender since the United States abandoned the gold standard. The legislation doesn’t require businesses to accept gold in silver coins. Instead people would purchase gold and silver holdi…
by PerlStalker | 5:21 pm, May 1, 2011
Yesterday, I attended a health care forum put on by Sen. Gail Schwartz and Rep. Ed Vigil held at Adams State College. The meeting was basically an attempt to sell the idea of health care exchanges. In the end, it was mostly preaching to the choir as mo…
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?