by amy | 2:15 pm, January 29, 2013
A 2011 Independence Institute paper was the first to suggest that the Governor’s Energy Office (GEO) needed a serious dose of transparency due to its inability to clarify how it spent millions of dollars of taxpayer money. Colorado’s State Auditor validated our findings in a recently released audit.
Colorado’s Office of the State Auditor blasted the [...]
by Amy Oliver | 2:21 pm, October 4, 2011
Citizen activist and founder of Liberty Watch Nancy Rumfelt is so determined to get public information from the Thompson School District (TSD) just ahead of a vote on 3A, a $153 million mill levy override, that she is hosting a bake sale to raise money in order to pay the fee that TSD demands to fulfill [...]
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?