by T.L. James | 7:16 am, March 18, 2013
One Derek Hunter of RightWing News channels Pastor Niemoeller, with this explanatory observation – Sooner or Later Progressives Will Get Around to You: If there’s one thing progressives love it’s a power grab in the name of “doing good,” and the “good” they most often wrap themselves in is “for the children.” When they eventually [...]
by T.L. James | 8:44 am, February 25, 2013
Angelo Codevilla at Forbes published an excellent analysis last week exploring the real nature of the Republican Party’s internal divisions and the repeated failures those divisions produce – As Country Club Republicans Link Up With The Democratic Ruling Class, Millions Of Voters Are Orphaned In a nutshell, the problem is that the bulk of Republican [...]
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?