by Bob Adelmann | 3:38 pm, November 7, 2012
Reynolds has a blind spot, and as a result promotes a myth.
by Bob Adelmann | 6:32 am, October 24, 2012
There’s no way this guy was a libertarian, despite some people who suggested he was. He was a statist through and through. Anyone who served as a “fellow” at the Institute for Policy Studies knows its agenda: destroy the capitalist system and replace it with a totalitarian one. But he was right on the Vietnam War.
by Bob Adelmann | 5:04 pm, October 21, 2012
It’s all about how you frame the question, isn’t it? The issue appears to be tax cuts for the rich: should we or shouldn’t we? By framing the question that way, discussion is limited. By re-framing the question, it changes the answers. Thanks to Investors Business Daily for pointing this out. President Obama warned that [...]
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?