by Eileen | 5:18 pm, January 9, 2013
Some of you are perhaps aware of a case in San Antonio, Texas where a student, a minor at a public school, refused to wear an ID tag embedded with an RFID chip. With her parents’ support, she sued, taking the interesting legal angle that such a requirement violated her religious freedom. Specifically, Andrea Hernandez [...]
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?