by Chuck Moe | 9:18 am, April 27, 2010
In light of recent accusations, we’re taking the opportunity to set the record straight. For a side so concerned with Tea Party hate speech, they sure seem full of rage.
by Eileen | 8:30 pm, January 13, 2009
PPC covered the pro-Israel rally held this past Sunday at the State Capitol. In response to one of our articles, a commentator is insisting that former Congressman Tom Tancredo screamed an epithet during the course of his remarks. Asked to provide proof, he admits that he has no proof but still insists it did occur. [...]
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?