by Bob Adelmann | 9:21 am, November 6, 2012
The gloves will come off in his second term, if he gets one.
by Bob Adelmann | 11:17 am, March 21, 2012
Obama’s lawyers are smart. They have found a way to push Justice Scalia into the “yes” camp on ObamaCare by using an opinion he wrote on another case that puts him into a corner. The fact that the average American citizen doesn’t want Obamacare doesn’t factor into the equation at all.
by Bob Adelmann | 12:06 pm, January 5, 2012
Just when we were beginning to think he’d forgotten about this, John Lott reminds us that Obama intends to disarm, and then enslave, us.
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?