by T.L. James | 9:36 pm, November 30, 2012
Roger L. Simon writes an essay on how the right needs to focus on fiscal and small government issues while avoiding the use of government force in pursuit of social conservative goals. But the Right is guilty of its own kind of hypocrisy. It’s interesting how some of those who most vociferously object to government [...]
by Kelly Sloan | 4:17 pm, January 14, 2012
Mitt Romney’s grip on the Republican nomination for President tightened a bit more last Tuesday with his solid win in the New Hampshire Primary election. This was somewhat historic, as many have pointed out, in that this is the first time in many years that a candidate has won both the Iowa caucus and the [...]
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?