by Eileen | 8:56 am, March 7, 2013
Evie Hudak’s ammunition in trying to shame a rape victim was a substantially incorrectly cited ‘fact’ from a study that is itself fifteen years old. Gosh, and to think we right-wing gun nuts are scared of all those powerful researchers and analysts supporting the lefties. The study in question is itself a fine example of [...]
by Eileen | 12:52 am, March 7, 2013
The Denver Post dug up the numbers Evie Hudak was relying on when she made her atrocious criticism of a rape victim who was testifying before the legislature. In short, it’s a 15-year-old study and the actual statistic Hudak alluded to is nowhere to be found in the study. Because it apparently struck her as [...]
by Eileen | 5:44 pm, March 5, 2013
If the Colorado Democrats put their foot in their mouth one more time on gun rights, I am going to recommend mercy killing for the lot of them. To be clear, we voters are the one who deserve a little mercy. Joe Salazar has largely gotten away with his characterization of women as histrionic little [...]
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?