by Al Maurer | 10:32 pm, May 3, 2011
Dissent over SB11-200 spawns debate-stifling measure in the El Paso County GOP
by Al Maurer | 9:18 pm, May 1, 2011
Good for small business, bad for citizens and taxpayers.
by Al Maurer | 9:46 pm, April 25, 2011
The people don’t want Obamacare–or Obamacare lite in bite-sized pieces.
by Al Maurer | 9:41 pm, April 21, 2011
Actions by the state administration make clear that healthcare exchanges are not free market–they’re a Trojan horse for Obamacare.
by Al Maurer | 11:18 pm, April 13, 2011
Colorado citizens aren’t smart enough to know what’s good for them.
by Al Maurer | 8:00 pm, March 24, 2011
Amy Stephens seeks to explain her healthcare exchange bill at town hall meeting.
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?