by Eileen | 9:47 pm, February 24, 2013
Freshly back from one of those political confabs where business cards get passed around like canapes and, ideally, fatigued activists get a boost, I’ve been thinking (still) about the grave problems that face the GOP, right-sympathetic Independents, and all the satellite organizations of the American Rightwing. As such, this may come off as the product [...]
Healthy organizations want to continue to thrive for the sake of accomplishing their goals. Unhealthy organizations want to continue to thrive because that has become their goal.
by Eileen | 12:47 pm, February 11, 2013
The status quo and self-stabilizing of political parties may go for good or for bad. Ideally, the drive of party members with a real stake (a registered Republican doesn’t have a stake the way a candidate or paid official does) is to guard their own policies again loony extremism and pathetic grasping at lost causes. [...]
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?