by Amy Oliver | 7:44 am, February 16, 2012
Just around dinner time last night the House Transportation Committee, chaired by Weld County GOP Rep Glenn Vaad, moved HB 1121 (detailed here) out of committee on a 10-3 vote and to the whole House for a floor debate on Colorado’s renewable energy mandate.
Rep. Ray Scott’s (R-Grand Junction) Ratepayer Bill of Rights, dubbed “RayBOR” by [...]
by Amy Oliver | 8:17 pm, January 22, 2012
Two years after the passage of the fuel-switching bill HB 1365, Governor Bill Ritter’s “crown jewel” of the new energy economy, supporters would like the debate to go away. But like a nagging cough, it just won’t.
Several bills in the 2012 legislative session address issues raised surrounding the collusion to draft HB 1365, the cost [...]
by ColoradoPeakPolitics | 3:17 pm, October 27, 2011
UPDATE 2: All three Compass Colorado radio spots are up now.
UPDATE: The two Too Taxing for Colorado radio ads have been added. They are running in the West Slope, Denver metro, Larimer/Weld, and El Paso.
The proposed $3 Billion tax inc…
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?