by Eileen | 12:52 am, March 7, 2013
The Denver Post dug up the numbers Evie Hudak was relying on when she made her atrocious criticism of a rape victim who was testifying before the legislature. In short, it’s a 15-year-old study and the actual statistic Hudak alluded to is nowhere to be found in the study. Because it apparently struck her as [...]
by Eileen | 12:24 am, February 20, 2013
My father bought me my first gun, my first box of ammunition, and took me to my first outing at the shooting range. But if Joe Salazar’s daughters – or any other woman in Colorado – is every threatened, he’d prefer they just whistle. For pointing out the farcical and evil outcome of the path [...]
by T.L. James | 8:13 am, February 19, 2013
I mean, that’s what lefties did to Ken Buck, after all: equated his treatment of an unprosecutable rape case with him being a rapist himself. Now, Joe Salazar’s comments yesterday are nothing like what Ken Buck did (no…they’re actually bad). But that won’t matter a bit. In a few days, this will all blow over [...]
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?