by Randall Smith | 6:00 am, April 9, 2012
The Buffett Rule show shows how little Democrats care for tax revenue. They are simply using it to as ammunition in their class war. See the graph below to see just how much they care about raising revenue.
On to the links.
by Randall Smith | 6:30 am, November 5, 2011
Pay attention to the story about Hooper below. This story will play out in towns across America. It’s the people in these small towns who will wail and gnash their teeth and try to prevent Congress from reforming the Post Office.
Okay, it’s link time…
by Kelly Maher | 6:13 pm, August 2, 2010
As promised in a previous post, here’s footage from a July 20 event in Pueblo with Colorado gubernatorial candidate John Hickenlooper. No surprise, I didn’t get in. But I assume whoever was in the TV news van that drove past me got a warmer welcome. Read more about Hickenlooper’s media coverage…
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?