by Jon Caldara | 4:07 pm, December 11, 2012
by Jon Caldara | 1:13 pm, November 21, 2012
There are some good reasons to get high on pot.
The Independence Institute held no position on Amendment 64, legalizing recreational marijuana. And I know not everyone is thrilled about Colorado becoming the Amsterdam of America. But like it or not, it is in our state constitution.
So let me throw out this idea – even if [...]
by Jon Caldara | 10:24 am, October 23, 2012
by T.L. James | 4:20 am, October 10, 2012
Backers and opponents of Amendment 64 (marijuana legalization) square off at a special R Block Party event, September 27, 2012.
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?