by Randall Smith | 6:00 am, August 7, 2012
Conspiracy and violence seem to be stock in trade for unions. Is it any wonder that people are opposed to them?
On to the links.
The evidence points to teachers unions conspiring with the ACLU in opposing Douglas County’s school choice …
by Jon Caldara | 1:02 pm, December 1, 2010
We’ve all heard the claim many times before, and at this point, it almost seems like common knowledge – the Constitutional convention held in Philadelphia in 1787 was a “runaway.” The mainstream view holds that the delegates came to Philadelphia simply to amend the Articles of Confederation, yet they left Philly with an entirely new [...]
by PerlStalker | 7:36 pm, August 23, 2010
The City of Philadelphia is demanding that any blogger who makes even the slightest amount of money pay a $50 annual (or $300 lifetime) fee. That’s a pretty high number given how little most bloggers actually make off of their sites.
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?