by Michelle Morin | 1:59 am, November 16, 2012
I think I’ve read 3 dozen (or more) separate analyses attempting to answer the question “How could Obama actually have beaten Mitt?” It’s almost become entertaining to predict what each writer will say, based on what I know (or not) of each. Since Election Tuesday, everyone else rushed to draw up an analysis, while I’m [...]
by El Marco | 11:48 pm, November 4, 2009
As Democrats in Washington plan a cram down of their massive health care bill, America’s burgeoning Tea Party movement is gathering momentum. The call has gone out to converge on the nation’s capital Thursday and confront lawmakers face to face in their offices.
The Tea Party Express bus tours November 3rd Denver stop coincided with Election Day 2009. Thousands [...]
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?