by David K. Williams, Jr. | 1:34 pm, January 15, 2013
Play along with me here…Suppose the federal government declares an emergency and decided it needed to put some soldiers up in private residences for a short time. Some owners of such private residences are not happy with this. They refuse to comply.T…
by David K. Williams, Jr. | 1:05 pm, April 7, 2011
Trust Obama? – Reason MagazineAs explained in the Reason Magazine story linked above, President Obama has not even made a cursory attempt to abide by either the Constitution or the War Powers Act in his decision to bomb Libya.Likewise, neither Obama no…
by Chuck Moe | 12:23 pm, August 6, 2010
Thomas Wood’s recent book Nullification: How to Resist Federal Tyranny in the 21st Century covers our nation’s history of using nullification as a tool for the states to resist unconstitutional federal laws.
by Chuck Moe | 11:36 pm, June 29, 2010
“A zombie sits down to interview Tom Woods on Tom’s latest book, “Nullification: How to Resist Federal Tyranny in the 21st Century.”
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?