by amy | 3:10 pm, January 9, 2013
For the last four years, the state of New York has imposed a moratorium on hydraulic fracturing supposedly to give Governor Andrew Cuomo time to study the process before making a decision on whether or not to lift it.
Four years seems like a long time to study a process that has been around for decades [...]
by Randall Smith | 6:00 am, July 26, 2012
Everything is unprecedented to global warmists; even those things that happen regularly. The near complete melting of the Greenland ice sheet is one of those things.
On to the links.
The Aurora killer mailed detailed plans to a profess…
by Randall Smith | 7:00 am, January 12, 2012
There are a couple of stories about voter fraud below. It may be time to make the punishments harsher. I’ve heard at least one suggestion that those convicted of voter fraud should lose their citizenship.
On to the links.
The games have …
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?