Colorado Democrats to Run Off at Least 3 Businesses – Eliminating Jobs & Revenue, Criminalizing Gun Owners
by Michelle Morin | 12:55 am, February 25, 2013
At least three Colorado businesses have promised to relocate out of state if Democrats pass HB13-1224, an anti-gun bill which would limit gun magazine capacity. Magpul Industries, a Colorado gun accessory maker, was the first to announce its intentions, stating in no uncertain terms that it will relocate its facilities, 600 jobs, and $85 million [...]
by zombiehunter | 11:52 am, May 19, 2009
Pic of the day: I have to agree with Laurel, over at Politics, Guns & Beer, that this is way cooler than a McDonald’s ball pit!
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?