by Michelle Morin | 10:58 am, November 22, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving – Reflections on the Brave, FaithfulOnes Who Paved the Way for Freedom President George Washington’s Thanksgiving Proclamation – October 3, 1789 President George Washington’s Thanksgiving Proclamation – January 1, 1795 President James Madison’s Thanksgiving Proclamations – 1814, 1815 President Abraham Lincoln’s Thanksgiving Proclamation – October 3, 1863 ———————————- Michelle Morin is a conservative blogger [...]
by T.L. James | 1:54 am, February 19, 2011
I’m sorry… but how exactly does this comport with the Left’s past six weeks of handwringing over the need for “civility” and an end to “violent rhetoric”? Tuesday February 22nd, 2011 there will be a rally in support of Wisconsin workers protesting their Governor’s violent through the barrel of a gun threats to outlaw collective [...]
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?