by amy | 7:09 am, May 31, 2012
Lobbying at the state capitol:
According to January-April 2012 disclosure forms available on the Secretary of State’s Web site, Xcel Energy paid $126,393.90 for seven lobbyists at the state capitol. This included two lobbying firms and three Xcel in-house lobbyists. The highest paid was 5280 Strategies run by Mike Beasley, well-known Capital Hill insider and former [...]
by John West | 8:36 pm, August 10, 2009
Just remember, if you think health care is expensive, just wait until it’s free!!
Indenpendance Institute\’s Take on the Government\’s Health Care Con, I mean Cure. No, I really mean con. Really.
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?