by Michelle Morin | 10:58 am, November 22, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving – Reflections on the Brave, FaithfulOnes Who Paved the Way for Freedom President George Washington’s Thanksgiving Proclamation – October 3, 1789 President George Washington’s Thanksgiving Proclamation – January 1, 1795 President James Madison’s Thanksgiving Proclamations – 1814, 1815 President Abraham Lincoln’s Thanksgiving Proclamation – October 3, 1863 ———————————- Michelle Morin is a conservative blogger [...]
by right witch | 12:22 am, February 16, 2010
In celebration of President Lincoln’s birthday, esteemed author, Dr. Thomas Krannawitter visited Colorado University to engage and delight both students and community leaders with a discussion on his most recent book, Vindicating Lincoln. CU Regent, Tom Lucero introduced Dr. Krannawitter and discussed the importance of the Center for Western Civilization at the University of Colorado. [...]
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?