by Eileen | 11:39 pm, February 20, 2013
I will judge you by what you say and write. And it will impact what I think of you. You own you choose to put out into the public sphere and I expect you to realize that before you share your thoughts. If it comes back to bite you, I think you should deal with [...]
by Eileen | 12:24 am, February 20, 2013
My father bought me my first gun, my first box of ammunition, and took me to my first outing at the shooting range. But if Joe Salazar’s daughters – or any other woman in Colorado – is every threatened, he’d prefer they just whistle. For pointing out the farcical and evil outcome of the path [...]
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?