“Platform for Prosperity” / “Contract for Colorado” waffling on Car “Fees” reversal poses conflict for voters
by The Peripatetic Pundit | 4:11 pm, November 27, 2009
The troubled launch of the “Platform for Prosperity” (aka “Contract for Colorado”) by “some Colorado GOP leaders” at the beginning of this week in an attempt to foster party unity behind Scott McInnis as the gubernatorial candidate seems to have generated more skepticism with each passing day. Although the pre-emptive criticism by Governor Bill Ritter [...]
“The Pain of FASTER is Just Beginning” – Editors at Glendale Cherry Creek Chronicle “get it” on Car Tax
by The Peripatetic Pundit | 2:44 pm, August 5, 2009
In marked contrast to the big-government elitist Denver Post editorial board, numerous newspapers around the state are beginning to take notice of the outrageous assault on Colorado drivers in the form of the “FASTER” Colorado Car Tax – and the political implications for elections in 2010 as more and more voters are impacted by this [...]
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?