by amy | 2:15 pm, January 29, 2013
A 2011 Independence Institute paper was the first to suggest that the Governor’s Energy Office (GEO) needed a serious dose of transparency due to its inability to clarify how it spent millions of dollars of taxpayer money. Colorado’s State Auditor validated our findings in a recently released audit.
Colorado’s Office of the State Auditor blasted the [...]
by Amy Oliver | 9:06 pm, September 29, 2011
For years the Governor’s Energy Office has operated in the shadows. As an “off budget” agency, it has spent millions of dollars with virtually no transparency or accountability. A newly-released paper titled “Governor’s Energy Office Needs a Dose of Sunshine” from intern Kyle Huwa examines three years worth of GEO expenditures, a time period where [...]
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?