by Bob Adelmann | 6:16 pm, November 4, 2012
I watch Bill O’Reilly on TV for one reason and one reason only: to see who his guests are. I like John Stossel and Dick Morris. If they aren’t going to appear, I turn him off. My usual viewing time: about three minutes. But in this online blog by O’Reilly, he really has something to [...]
by Robt Ball | 10:59 am, December 24, 2011
John Stossel explains why the GOP is not holding the interest of voters…AGAIN. To sum up: While this constituency is deeply disappointed in the president, it is deeply skeptical that Republicans offer anything better. Take the case of the debt, …
by The Peripatetic Pundit | 9:12 am, November 26, 2009
As we gather together with our families and friends on this long holiday weekend, it’s worth remembering not only that we, as Americans, have much for which to be thankful – but also why. It is no accident that prosperity and freedom blossomed in this country like no other – before or since. Even before [...]
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?