by Eileen | 12:24 am, February 20, 2013
My father bought me my first gun, my first box of ammunition, and took me to my first outing at the shooting range. But if Joe Salazar’s daughters – or any other woman in Colorado – is every threatened, he’d prefer they just whistle. For pointing out the farcical and evil outcome of the path [...]
by Amy Oliver | 11:02 pm, February 10, 2010
Just because you can do something doesn’t mean you should…
I get it. Democrats are in charge in Colorado and therefore they can pass or defeat pretty much whatever legislation they want. They do not need Republicans at all. But just because they can doesn’t mean they should.
Tonight the Senate State, Veterans and Military Affairs defeated [...]
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?