by T.L. James | 8:13 am, February 19, 2013
I mean, that’s what lefties did to Ken Buck, after all: equated his treatment of an unprosecutable rape case with him being a rapist himself. Now, Joe Salazar’s comments yesterday are nothing like what Ken Buck did (no…they’re actually bad). But that won’t matter a bit. In a few days, this will all blow over [...]
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?