by Bob Adelmann | 8:01 am, November 6, 2012
The ideal, of course, is a zero tax bracket, with government so small that it would be adequately funded, as it was prior to 1913, with tariffs. Back then government spending stayed within its means and within the confines of the Constitution.
by Randall Smith | 7:00 am, January 25, 2012
Obama used his State of the Union speech to push socialism. Again. And again, he dragged out the line that it’s not “fair” that a wealthy person might pay a lower overall percentage that his secretary. If I were the Republicans in the House, I would ha…
by PerlStalker | 7:21 am, October 7, 2010
Colorado Senate candidate Ken Buck is walking back his support for the Fair Tax after his opponent, Michael Bennet, started running deceitful ads attacking his support of the tax. The ads implied that the 23 percent national sales tax would be added on…
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?