by T.L. James | 8:44 am, February 25, 2013
Angelo Codevilla at Forbes published an excellent analysis last week exploring the real nature of the Republican Party’s internal divisions and the repeated failures those divisions produce – As Country Club Republicans Link Up With The Democratic Ruling Class, Millions Of Voters Are Orphaned In a nutshell, the problem is that the bulk of Republican [...]
by elpresidente | 3:55 pm, August 8, 2011
Al Gore’s appearance at an Aspen Institute event last week created a “buzz” as the enviro-salesman called out “pseudo-scientists” who he believes are undermining his climate change push. Audio of Gore’s rant includes the most-quoted portion: “They pay pseudo-scientists to pretend to be scientists to put out the message: ‘This climate thing, it’s nonsense. Man-made [...]
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?