by Eileen | 8:52 am, February 28, 2013
Pundits are paid to deliver simplistic and repetitious talking points to an already sympathetic audience. Whether or not they’re wildly intelligent, it’s not in the job description to display that. A pundit is supposed to hold strong opinions, regardless of her own expertise and without consideration of how realistic her predictions are. Then, when she’s [...]
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?