Obama’s Cybersecurity Executive Order: The Policy Directive (If That’s Not a Sexy, Enticing Title, I Don’t Know What Is)
by Eileen | 2:12 pm, February 13, 2013
* Damn near every existing Federal agency is involved and stands to gain new regulatory authority and access to private data. * The focus is on achieving real-time access to information across a wide swath of U.S. industry. * The sheer size of the planned project is going to cause major problems. Happy (almost) Valentine’s [...]
by Randall Smith | 7:16 am, July 17, 2012
The Department of Homeland Security will allow Colorado and others to use one of their databases to verify the citizenship of people on the voter rolls.
Secretary of State Scott Gessler’s official response was short and to the point.
by Bob Adelmann | 5:48 am, January 18, 2012
With lots of money and little accountability it’s no wonder most of $12 billion can’t be accounted for.
by Randall Smith | 7:00 am, January 13, 2012
Today’s quotation (at the bottom) is true of many things but is especially true of government. However, it’s not true of this post. Enjoy.
Legislators get tired of fighting the same battles over and over again. This session’s victim of apa…
by Randall Smith | 7:00 am, January 10, 2012
Did you or your one of your friends post “action alerts” or other things to encourage people to stop legislation? Did you or they post a series of links tracking a natural disaster? Congratulations, you may now be on a DHS watch list.
The Department …
by Randall Smith | 6:30 am, October 17, 2011
I’ve got some really groovy links and a bad case of the munchies.
Just what Colorado needs: Unionized medical marijuana workers. If you thought it was hard to get your happy hash before, just wait until the pot workers of Colorado go on s…
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?