by Bob Adelmann | 4:11 pm, November 4, 2012
As volatile and flimsy as the BLS numbers are, they cannot disguise an economy that is going nowhere, nor the trouble that Obama is in.
by Bob Adelmann | 10:26 am, March 13, 2012
How typical: taking only the numbers that support their point of view and calling them true and complete. Thank goodness for the internet where such half-truths can be exposed to the light of day.
by Vande Krol | 8:39 am, September 12, 2011
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. Albert Einstein President Obama has explained his new stimulus program. Let’s see how the old one did. Obama’s Council of Economic Advisors (CEA) reports that th…
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?