by Eileen | 5:44 pm, March 5, 2013
If the Colorado Democrats put their foot in their mouth one more time on gun rights, I am going to recommend mercy killing for the lot of them. To be clear, we voters are the one who deserve a little mercy. Joe Salazar has largely gotten away with his characterization of women as histrionic little [...]
by wesley | 5:12 pm, December 3, 2009
**Update: Larimer County Sheriff Responds to CSU’s Proposed Ban** Sheriff Jim Alderden makes me proud to be a Coloradan. Here’s the lead of his letter to CSU President Tony Frank (read the entire letter here – H/T to PPC reader Jim) As a former CSU student, former CSU police officer, chief law enforcement officer in [...]
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?