by T.L. James | 10:41 am, January 27, 2013
Looks like some New York residents are not planning to meekly comply with their state government’s new requirement to register their weapons: New York Gun Owners Flip the Bird to “Assault Weapons” Registration Law. Personally, I’m skeptical about this. I think it’s great in concept, if enough people can commit to it to make it [...]
by Al Maurer | 8:00 am, June 25, 2010
Today is my birthday and I thought I was going to take the day off. Nancy Pelosi had other plans. You see, Thursday night she rammed HR 5175, the DISCLOSE Act, through the House by the now familiar 219 – 206 vote. This is a blatantly unconstitutional act that targets the Tea Party movement. As [...]
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?