by Randall Smith | 10:30 pm, January 20, 2013
You know there’s a problem when the idea that the Senate will pass a budget is news.
“We Democrats have always intended to do a budget this year,” [Senator Chuck] Schumer claimed, reiterating that the Democrats’ budget will raise taxes while offerin…
by Randall Smith | 6:00 am, July 18, 2012
Both parties have representatives publicly talking about ignoring the First Amendment. The protections provided by the Constitution are not just there when convenient and easily discarded when not. It would be wise for everyone to remember that.
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?