by Bob Adelmann | 2:05 pm, November 12, 2012
Schiff is a realist. I, on the other hand, am an optimist.
by Bob Adelmann | 6:31 pm, November 11, 2012
When an irresistable force meets an immovable object, it’s called gridlock.
by Bob Adelmann | 4:22 pm, November 11, 2012
I wonder when reality will set in?
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?