by Eileen | 3:48 pm, February 7, 2013
Might the Colorado Democratic Party be about to sell out its voters to credit card companies and other ghastly for-profit entities? Officially, they won’t say. When ProPublica contacted state chair Beverly Ryken, she, along with 11 other state party leaders, declined to comment as to whether or not her party would cooperate with the DNC [...]
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?