by Eileen | 11:39 pm, February 20, 2013
I will judge you by what you say and write. And it will impact what I think of you. You own you choose to put out into the public sphere and I expect you to realize that before you share your thoughts. If it comes back to bite you, I think you should deal with [...]
by Eileen | 9:13 pm, January 29, 2013
Carly McKinney is vulgar, stupid, and utterly lacking in judgment. Let’s just stipulate that here and now. Anyone who doesn’t even try to stay masked when misbehaving deserves what she gets. Anonymity was good enough for the Federalists, for chrissake. Better known the world as CarlyCrunkBear, a twitter handle that tells you everything you would [...]
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?