by Eileen | 9:02 am, February 27, 2013
Over at Reason, Scott Shackleford has posted a fabulous montage of people refusing to comply with unconstitutional DHS check points and warrantless searches. In each case, an individual traveling within the continuous United States is stopped with any suspicion and asked to answer questions about citizenship and to provide identification. In several cases, the individuals [...]
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?