by Bob Adelmann | 4:11 pm, November 4, 2012
As volatile and flimsy as the BLS numbers are, they cannot disguise an economy that is going nowhere, nor the trouble that Obama is in.
by Bob Adelmann | 6:46 pm, November 1, 2012
On Monday the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) said it was doing everything it could to make sure that Friday’s jobs report – the last one before the election – would come out on time, despite Hurricane Sandy. The BLS is still smarting from attacks over its last report which showed an increase of 114,000 [...]
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?