by Eileen | 8:23 pm, February 26, 2013
John Kerry has assured the Germans that Americans have the right to be stupid. Read into that what you will. It certainly continues a tradition of wannabe statesmen making asses of themselves to Berliners. To wit, Kennedy’s moronic ‘Ich bin ein Berliner’ comment. This was profoundly stupid (as was his right) not because the President [...]
by completecolorado | 10:51 am, May 31, 2011
Interesting nuggets from today’s Wall Street Journal:
Lead story, “The Pentagon has concluded that computer sabotage coming from another country can constitute an act of war…”
Germany on Monday said it would close all of its 17 nuclear reactors by 2022.
In 2008, Libya gave Goldman Sachs about $1.3 billion to invest. GS lost almost all of it. [...]
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?