by amy | 3:10 pm, January 9, 2013
For the last four years, the state of New York has imposed a moratorium on hydraulic fracturing supposedly to give Governor Andrew Cuomo time to study the process before making a decision on whether or not to lift it.
Four years seems like a long time to study a process that has been around for decades [...]
by Ikonoclast | 2:44 pm, March 19, 2009
The thuggish behavior of the Democratic Congressional “leadership” has been on prominent display this week. First, Senator “shameless” Chuck Schumer’s (D-NY) grandstanding and haranguing AIG executives on contractually obligated bonuses paid to their employees – ending with with a bald-faced threat to the AIG employees to cough it up – “or we will do it [...]
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?