by Eileen | 5:06 am, January 12, 2013
The TSA is trying to resurrect a terrible program that been deservedly thwarted since its post-9/11 conception. It was CAPPS, then CAPPS II, then Secure Flight. Under all those guises, the goal was the aggregate any and all commercially available datasets into a behemoth database and then generate unique ‘aviation risk profiles’ for any airline [...]
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?