by Joshua Sharf | 2:29 am, December 24, 2012
These comments by Mitt Romney’s son Tagg have gotten a lot of attention in the last couple of days: In an interview with the Boston Globe examining what went wrong with the Romney campaign, his eldest son Tagg explains that his father had been a reluctant candidate from the start. After failing to win the [...]
by ismith | 5:54 pm, October 20, 2010
I was in attendance on Saturday at the Southern Weld County Republican Breakfast in Fort Lupton to listen to Mark Hillman speak in additon to other candidates running for office. The breakfast takes place on the third Saturday of each month at the Branding Iron in Fort Lupton. The “surprise” candidates included: Cory Gardner, Weld County Sheriff [...]
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?