by Corey J. Wesley | 9:57 am, February 25, 2013
In his 2013 State of the Union Address, Barack Obama proposed an increase of the federal minimum wage to $9.00 per hour. Since the president’s address pundits, politicians and voters have weighed in with varying opinions on the topic, most of which are based on feelings and emotion. In this assessment of the issue I [...]
by Corey J. Wesley | 9:13 am, February 12, 2013
Merriam-Webster’s definition of statism is: “concentration of economic controls and planning in the hands of a highly centralized government often extending to government ownership of industry.” The term is commonly used among liberty-conscious individuals to describe the direction in which our own government is heading. The direction we’re heading is not so much a reflection [...]
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?