Privacy Bills in Both House, a First Look: Dual-Sponsored Bill on Sex Selective Abortions is Fanning the Flames
by Eileen | 12:22 pm, January 28, 2013 | Comments Off
WHY: Not even going there
Again, a short post because PPC does not do the social issues circuit. Here’s why this item, introduced as separate bills in both houses, is a privacy matter. Just think of what sort of oversight, intrusive questioning, and surveilling it would take to ‘know’ any woman’s motive in seeking an abortion? You get my point.
Neither bill has a snowball’s chance in hell and the sponsors know that. This is intended to make a point. But it won’t change anyone’s mind and can only serve to further inflame what is already the most divisive and emotionally inflammatory issue in American politics, bar none.
Praise for PPC From Our Lefty "Fan"
- "Zany-ass bombast-entertainment...Hackneyed weirdo communist pseudo-nostalgia" --Alan Franklin, ProgressNow
- PPC Training for Activists
UPDATE: Something apparently got messed up with the PayPal buttons during this past weekend’s database glitch – fixed now. Yes, it’s that time again — PPC will be conducting training classes for center-right activists on Saturday, April 20 and Saturday, April 27, at Independence Institute in Denver. The tentative class schedule is as follows: Saturday, [...]
- Holder’s First Letter to Paul Precipitates the Best Filibuster Ever
- The Lamest Twitter Argument Ever Offered?
- Return of the PPC Re-Education Camps – You Know You Want to Be There
- Supreme Courts Blesses Warrantless Surveillance of Citizens in a Kafkaesque Farce
- GOP Elite and the Ruling Class
- Do We Now Get to Call Joe Salazar a “Rapist”?